If you're interested in learning more about stormwater runoff, there are numerous resources, both locally and nationally, that can provide additional information.
Our list of Vermont Resources includes information from state agencies that are actively involved in monitoring water quality and reducing stormwater runoff.
If you'd like to add a resource, please e-mail us here.
- Lake Champlain Long-term Water Quality and Biological Monitoring Project
- Agency of Natural Resources MS4 Permit web site
- Department of Environmental Conservation, Vermont Water Quality Division - stormwater information
- DEC Ecosystem Restoration Program
The National Resources we've compiled include up-to-date information from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA other state websites. If you’d like to add a resource, please e-mail us here.
- EPA's Soak up the Rain
- EPA's Technical Guidance for Implementing Stormwater Runoff Requirements
- EPA EnviroMapper
- USGS Fact Sheet on Water Quality and Pollutants (.PDF)
- Cornell University Lawn Watering Input Website
- NEMO - Linking Land Use to Water Quality
- University of New Hampshire Stormwater Center